Divine Healing Scripture
Divine healing belongs to you as one of the blessings of salvation. As you believe in faith, you will receive the healing you need.
God’s Words Are Life!
11 Timothy 2:15 “Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the Word of truth.”
Let the Word guide your life for success in all that you do. It will bring you all of God’s blessings and light the path to where you should go.
Have Faith In God For Divine Healing
Many Christians today haven’t been taught to receive their healing through Jesus Christ. Through Jesus Christ you can receive healing for whatever sickness, disease or condition you have today!
Did you know that right now you can lay hands on yourself and be healed in the name of Jesus Christ? It is your New Testament right to receive all of God’s blessings and that includes physical and mental healing.
If you prefer to have someone lay hands on you because you need to join your faith with others, it would be best to visit your local church or a church where faith for healing is preached. Have one of the leaders lay hands on you or the whole congregation if they have healing services.
Once you learn how to pray the “Prayer of Faith” and put forth your faith, you will be able to receive your healing. I do recommend that you develop your own faith for physical health and healing because you might need healing at a time when the people you trust to pray with you aren’t available.
It’s always best to receive from God directly through Jesus Christ. I call it having “spiritual autonomy or independence.” But when one is new to faith and the idea of divine healing it’s wise to have those experienced in scriptural healing pray with you and for you.Continue to believe that you are healed in the name of Jesus Christ until you receive the physical manifestation of your healing. Don’t give up, God will never let you down.
My Favorite Divine Healing Scripture
SCRIPTURAL PROOF OF CHRIST’S HEALING HAND’S POWER
1. “Surely he hath borne our griefs (literal Hebrew, sicknesses), and carried our sorrows (pains): yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.” —Isaiah 53:4–5“. . . and he . . . healed all that were sick: That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias (Isaiah) the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses.” —Matthew 8:16–17
2. “Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.” —1 Peter 2:24
3. “. . . for I am the Lord that healeth thee.” —Exodus 15:26 “And ye shall serve the Lord your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee. There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren, in thy land: the number of thy days I will fulfill.” —Exodus 23:25–26
4. “How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.” (KJV) Acts 10:38
5. “Jesus traveled through all the towns and villages of that area, teaching in the synagogues and announcing the Good News about the Kingdom. And he healed every kind of disease and illness.” (NLT) Matthew 9:35.
6. “The people were amazed when they saw the mute speaking, the crippled made well, the lame walking and the blind seeing. And they praised the God of Israel.” (NIV) Matthew 15:31
These scriptures, from both the New and the Old Testament, prove that Jesus Christ has provided you with healing through His work on the cross. Through His crucifixion, you can walk in perfect and divine health.
Continue to believe that you are healed in the name of Jesus Christ until you receive the physical manifestation of your healing. Don’t give up, God HEALED YOU as soon as you asked.
DIVINE HEALING HANDS SCRIPTURE
Hebrews 6:2: Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.
1 Timothy 4:14: Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery.
There are many verses in the Old and New Testaments that prove God is still healing His people today through Jesus Christ. Practice receiving healing on little things such as a headache or cold to build faith should you ever need divine healing for a serious condition or illness.
Leave Divine Healing For << Home