Noah’s Ark Scripture Lessons To Follow
A Fun Life Commentary Based Upon The Story Of Noah
The woodpecker might have to go!
Return To: Bible Studies Scripture
Let these lessons from Noah’s Ark tickle your funny bone and inspire you to live a successful life at the same time. Life isn’t really that hard after all as you will see…
Noah’s Ark Scripture Lessons
Look To The Ark, Noah and His Friends
All things positive and true are of God, and laughter is certainly a positive and a gift that we can and should indulge in as often as possible. I’m sure that God delights in our times of happiness through joking and just having a good time with wide grins and smiles, after all, He loves seeing His children happy as most parents do.
Why be sad when we can laugh and be thankful? Why be upset over our mistakes when we can laugh them away and clear our minds for greater understanding and wisdom? And why not use a little humor to learn some important lessons about things we all take to seriously? Happy reading from the Lessons From Noah’s Ark!
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT LIFE YOU CAN LEARN FROM NOAH’S ARK
- Don’t miss the boat.
- Remember that we are all in the same boat.
- Plan ahead. It wasn’t raining when Noah built the Ark.
- Stay fit. When you’re 600 years old, someone may ask you to do something really big.
- Don’t listen to critics; just get on with the job that needs to be done.
- Build your future on high ground.
- For safety’s sake, travel in pairs.
- Speed isn’t always an advantage. The snails were on board with the cheetahs.
- When you’re stressed, float a while.
- Remember, the Ark was built by amateurs; the Titanic by professionals.
Author unknown. Lessons from Noah’s Ark was sent to me by my Cousin Bill who shares many great lessons from God with me and others in unique ways.