God’s Kingdom Scripture For Victorious Living
God’s Kingdom Scripture From Matthew 6:25-34
25. “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes?
26. Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store a way in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?
27. Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?
28. “And why do you worry about clothes? See how the lilies of the field grow. They do not labor or spin.
29. Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these.
30. If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith?
31 So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’
32. For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them.
33. But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
34. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
Meditate upon the scriptures above and let them get into your heart before you continue with this study on Kingdom Living. This lesson works with the God’s Kingdom Bible Study Part I and Part II.
The scripture on this page will change your life as you meditate upon them. I did this at a time when I wasn’t able to believe that I was good enough to receive God’s blessings. They helped me to grow up in Christ to know that I am worthy in Him before God.
Return To: Bible Studies Scripture
Leave God’s Kingdom Scripture For Home