The Victory Bible Studies Mission Statement
Our Bible Studies Mission Statement to bridge the information on this site with the Christian beliefs we profess and live by and spread to others through our Christian influence.
We believe in and live by, God the Father Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth and in Jesus Christ, His Son, Our Lord, Who was conceived by the Holy Ghost Through the Word of God and born of the virgin, Mary. He suffered under Pontius Pilate and was crucified dead and buried.
He descended into Hell and He stripped Satan of his power. Upon the third day he rose again and Ascended into Heaven where He is seated at the right hand of God the Father Almighty.
We believe in the Holy Ghost, The worldwide body of Christ (His Church), The forgiveness of all sins, The resurrection of the body, The communion of the saints, and life everlasting. We believe that through a daily profession of faith and trust in the shed blood of Jesus Christ, His death, burial, resurrection, and ascension; one may become a partaker of their inheritance in Him.
Complete Bible Studies Mission Statement
1. We believe that the Bible is the inspired Word of God written by holy men as they were instructed by God. It is the inerrant Word of God (11 Tim 3:15).
2. We believe that Man was created good and upright, for God said, “Let us make man in Our own image, after Our likeness.” But man, voluntarily transgressed against God, and God has provided man with his only hope of salvation and redemption which is in Jesus Christ, the Son of God (Gen. 1:26-31, 3:17, Rom. 5:12-21).
3. Our Bible Studies Mission also states that we believe Jesus came as a man, was born of a virgin, and His father is God. We believe that Jesus was born without the inherited sin of Adam and, during his entire life, committed no sin. Jesus was the eternal Father made visible, apart from whom there is no God (I Tim. 3:16, John 10:30, Is. 9:6, Luke 2:11, Rev. 1:8).
4. We believe in the personal salvation of believers through the confession of sins, recognizing that Jesus Christ is the substitute for our sins, through His shed blood. It is by the grace of God, through faith in Jesus Christ and His shed blood, that we become an heir of God (Rom. 10:9,10, 1 John 1:9, Eph. 2:8,9).
5. We believe that the New Birth is a direct witness of the Spirit and is an inward confession of Jesus Christ (Rom 8:16). We believe that following salvation through Jesus Christ you should be baptized as commanded by the Lord Jesus. This was the last command He left His apostles. “Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them, in the name of the Father, and the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.” (Matt. 28:19) Mark 16:16 reads, “He that believeth, and is baptized, shall be saved…”
6. We believe in divine healing through faith and that healing is a benefit of the atonement.
7. We believe in the nine gifts of the Holy Spirit and that these gifts are given throughout the Body of Christ and are in operation today (I Cor. 12).
8. We believe in the imminent return, second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ for His Church (His bride).
9. We believe that there is a heaven and a hell. Heaven is a place of eternal rest for the righteous (those who have accepted Jesus Christ as atonement for their sins) and hell is a place of eternal damnation for the unrighteous (those who do not accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and savior)(Matt. 28:19, Mark 16:16).
10. Our Bible Studies Mission states that we believe in the millennial reign of Jesus, the revelation of the Lord Jesus Christ from heaven, and the millennial reign of Christ and His followers on earth (11 Thes. 1:7, Rom. 11:26,27, Rev. 20:1-7).
11. We believe in the Great Commission to minister God’s saving grace and to reach out to the poor and lost in spirit (Mark 16:15). And foremost, to honor and obey God’s command, “take the gospel into all the world.”
The end of our Bible Studies Mission Statement.
Leave Bible Studies Mission Statement For Home Page